The services we provide are listed below and collectively are known as ‘Personal Care’ as defined in the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
- Administration of medication
- Assistance with Stoma/ Catheter care
- Managing continence
- Getting up washing and dressing
- Getting ready for bed
- Having a bath or shower
- Companionship and structuring activities
- Light household duties
- Liaising with other health professionals
- Visiting dentists/opticians/hairdressers
- Collecting prescriptions
- Accompanying to social activities
- Collecting pensions benefits
- Paying bills
Who we can help
Our service is registered to provide for the following people:
- Older people
- Younger adults
- Adults having a physical disability
- Adults with mental health problems
- Adults with dementia
Health and care services are often delivered on demand, to address an immediate need or condition and consideration for the person can sometimes second place to their need.
The services we provide are personal to you and we strongly believe that by keeping you at the heart of assessing and planning those services, we have the best possible opportunity to make a positive difference.
Our assessment is usually carried out in your home and involves people that you want to be involved including relatives, friends, neighbours and advocates
The purpose of our assessment is to agree your needs, to find out exactly what it is that you want to achieve, what you feel would be best for you. It is only then that we start to match services to meet your needs and fulfil your aspirations. This is the Peace of Mind way.